If you have no symptoms or mild symptoms, such as burning when you pee, order a home STI testing kit. Please see below for what to do depending on where you live:
Bromley and most other London boroughs: visit the Sexual Health London website (the kit will be delivered discreetly to your home and you will get your results within four days).
Croydon: visit the Croydon Sexual Health website.
Bexley or Greenwich: visit the Check Urself website.
Book an appointment for a telephone call-back through the telephone consultation booking page to speak to one of the clinicians for sexual health-related concerns, including if you:
– have symptoms of a sexually transmitted infections such as penile or vaginal discharge
– have noticed a rash or lumps/bumps around your genitals
– are worried about your sex life, relationships or drug use and want to access our wellbeing services
– have a flare up of genital herpes
– would like to discuss Hepatitis B or HPV vaccination
The clinician will support you with advice to manage your concerns and may book you in for an appointment in clinic if needed. You can also contact the reception team directly for an appointment on 01689 866622 during our usual opening hours.
The emergency walk-in service can be used during usual opening hours (as below) if you:
– have been exposed to HIV in the last 72 hours
– have had unprotected sex in the last 120 hours and need emergency contraception (emergency contraception is also available from local pharmacies)
– have been sexually assaulted or are feeling unsafe (if the sexual assault has happened recently, you can also get help from The Havens, specialist centres in London for people who have been raped or sexually assaulted)
– have learning difficulties
– are 17 or younger
– have new lower abdominal pain
– have a new pain or swelling of your testicles
– have painful genital ulcers, blisters or cuts
For GPs and referrers
Patients can self-refer to King’s.
GPs and other health professionals can refer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Send one referral per email and include patient and GP practice details.
Where to find us
379-397 Croydon Road